Apowersoft Phone Manager
version 2.7.1 | windows
Name: Apowersoft Phone Manager
Size: 49.44 MB
Size: 49.44 MB
|Rate this software:|
DescriptionApowersoft Phone Manager is a completely featured mobile device manager on your computer, which can quite easily transfer and properly manage mobile data from PC or the other way around. It can easily import or fare music, images, videos, apps, contacts, messages, books and different files between mobile phone and computer. This tool is compatible with both iOS and Android. In any case if you are utilizing iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Vega, Sony and whatever other iOS and Android phones, it meets expectations.
In addition to this, this phone manager can also be used as a backup tool, which empowers you to backup all mobile data to computer in only a single click, including contacts, SMS, videos, music, apps and more. On the off chance that your files are deleted or lost on phone, you can even now recover data to phone from the past backup.
This software has picked up popularity among users because of its numerous capacities and extraordinary straightforwardness.
1. Recognize the device with all information
2. Transfer any and every file from your smartphone and android devices to your computer and the other way around
3. Work superbly with devices running iOS and Android systems
4. Manage photos, videos, music, SMS, contacts and different files
5. Backup a wide range of data from your devices to PC
6. Restore mobile files from backups
7. Bring phone screenshots with only a single click on PC
8. Show the screens of phone in different modes
Talking about the interface, the program has an interface that gives support to different dialects and is anything but difficult to explore. There's a board at the top that lists a few large buttons: Music, My Phone, Videos, Pictures, etc. You should click My Phone to view data about your smartphone. Click Music to view the music that is stored on a computer. Clicking Pictures will let you see the pictures which are stored on your smartphone. And so on, you get the thought.