version 1.2.0 | windows
Size: 384.55 KB
Size: 384.55 KB
|Rate this software:|
Key features of GraphicsJS library making it stand out:
- Rich line drawing - not only Bezier curves, but also any deformations including arcs and other curves.
- Powerful text features - multiline texts, text measurement, including width, height, as well as wrap, overflow, indent, spacing, align, etc.
- Virtual DOM, designed for drawing rapidly and only what is necessary.
- Smart layering system including z-index.
- Its own transformation engine, with no need to use embarrassing in-browser transformations.
- Cross-browser support including legacy browsers (IE6+).
Developed and previously used as the graphics engine laid down in the foundation of the commercial charting libraries produced by AnyChart - AnyChart, AnyMap, AnyStock, and AnyGantt - GraphicsJS already operates data visualization solutions implemented by Oracle, Microsoft, Volkswagen, AT&T, Samsung, BP, Bosch, Merck, Reuters, Bank of China, Lockheed Martin, and thousands of other prominent customers of AnyChart, including over 70% of Fortune 1000 list companies.
Interactive data visualization is only one of multiple cases the rich GraphicsJS library can be used for. For instance, it also may be utilized for creating literally any images and graphics-related solutions and patterns including animated pictures, infographics, cartoons, and so on. Currently available demos include Galaxy, Rain, Bender from Futurama, Bonfire, 15-Puzzle, and more.
Similar SoftwareTime Picker JazzNews CodeThatHint CodeThatTable 3.1.1jQuery Dropdown Menu Style 3 dhtmlxCombo :: Ajax Combobox 2.5ASP Ajax 2.2jQuery Menu Style 1 Simply Syndicate Trial Ts jQuery Form Plugin AllWebMenus Web Modal Windows Addin jQuery Menu Plugin Style 07 Deluxe Tuner 188.8.131.52Likno Drupal Menu Module / Addin jQuery Menu Slide Style 09